Sign Language Class

Hello!

I want to share about sign language class that I joined before under YES alumni. Well this programme been introduced by Huda because her cousin one of the member of YES so she asked me to join or not since I will do my final year project about this topic. So I take this opportunity to learn more about it.


This class happened on 200419 and yes it's already late for me to share. sorry! I just realized I want to share about this event before. The class been organized at around KL which I don't remember at all where it is 🤣 The participants only less than 10 people and both of us took evening session because afraid we can't arrive at that place if we take morning session.

One of the moment when we are on the way to the venue is both of us took wrong train and realized it after 5-6 station. That time we just laughed only even we are already late because we know how silly we are :') Okay the best things more, after arrived mrt station at there, we should use gate B but we don't know where it is and we just choose gate A and booked the grab to go that place because it took 5 minutes to arrive but since we are late, we just booked. But you guys should know how stupid we are, if we go to gate B, it only take less than 5 minutes only and can just walk. even the driver laughed at us :)))

Sometime I am tired to be stupid but I can't help it 🤷

The session start a little bit late because of us and we asked the crew let just proceed the class because we are already late and the lunch we will eat later. So the class began with took a group pictures together first and trust me that's so awkward because we didn't know each other at all :')


so when the session started, I am okay with it since I have been studying about sign language before at home so some of the words and basic conversation I already know but some of them especially Huda didn't done before and her hand gesture look so awkward and keras okay 🤣 u guys should watch it.

I think that's all I can share. If you guys want to try to join this event, search the page "Malaysian Sign Language" on Facebook. that's all, bye !

Popular posts from this blog

A Dream ✨

Have a good day

Do you remember ?