Growing up

Didn't expect adulting can be a lonely journey for someone.

Why I do feel lonely?

Am I really a pitiful person?

Is being single a sign of uselessness?

How busy I am with work but at the end of the day I feel so sad and empty.

I have my family beside me and supportive friends but why I choose to be sad at the night?

Every morning I force myself to smile but it's getting fade.

I hate to stay with people but once I am alone, I keep overthinking about life.

Why I keep comparing myself with others?

I keep fighting with myself.

My mind full of voice that downgrade me a lot.

Try to ignore it but ended up I crying.

I eat well, I sleep well, I rest well but why I feel like I become a zombie.

Breathing but I am not living.

"What should I do with my life?"

The question that keeps lingering in my mind.

To be honest, I am happy right now.

I would rather laugh, even though my day was hectic.

But again, why the sadness covers me like a blanket?

"Let's be happy"

I keep repeating that wish and hope it will be granted one day.




Popular posts from this blog

A Dream ✨

Have a good day

Do you remember ?