2020




The year that I wish for more happiness will happen to me
I wish I will graduate on time with successful
Get some new knowledge from my internship
Experience with new people
Try to get a fix job as I can
Travel to some new place I have never been
Create new memories with my friends
"This year gonna be my year" I said before

However all the wishes become a jokes now
World War 3 almost happen
Pandemic since March and didn't see when it will be stop
My internship only happen for one month
Convocation ? lol keep dreaming
Traveling ? i.ma.gi.na.tion (insert SpongeBob's voice)
A proper work ? back to reality ain

Okay lah still something good happened this year

First, submitted my final year project and Alhamdullilah I got a good result!
I called it as "나의 애기 🐥"
All the hardship I have done
Crying for the whole night
Giving up because overthinking too much
Read back all my concern I wrote up at my ig stories
Fuhh I am growing up
After all, I am thankful for those who supported me non stop
Either physically or mentally
Without their help, maybe I will not found the light
To end this journey

Went to Winner's concert
One of the best thing happened for this year
To see my babies growing up
Being a fan of them even before debut
The fandom from known as "Aces" to "Inner Circle"
Argh, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! 💙
The ticket I bought as reward I done with my studies at UPNM
It's really worth!
The concert that I enjoyed so much
I hope I can meet them again and again
I treasure them a lot
Because I saw how they work hard from beginning
And I am not gonna stop telling everyone
That I love them and I am proud with them!
*p/s : Seungyoon just won for the 6th times in KOMS !

2020
The year almost all my favourites will enlist
Jinu, Seunghoon, Sungjae and Hyunsik
Next will be Zico and Seunghyub
I am not sure will I survive this hiatus
Actually I already imagined it this will happen
And already set my mind that I will be okay
Even I make a joke many time about hyunsik about enlistment
But once the announcement be posted
Damn it hurts right here 💔

I think that's all I can share
Already half of the year
But nothing happen so much
Relaxing at my home 
Watching random videos
Binge korean drama
And yeah, I really enjoy it!
No human, more happiness
Ok bye ! 


Popular posts from this blog

A Dream ✨

Have a good day

Do you remember ?